Quick Start Guide
Low rates and clear calls in just a few easy steps.
You will need an Impact Telecom account to start your ImpactConnect service. Click here to signup or call 855-678-1901 to sign up today.
- Decide what kind of device you want to use to make your calls.
- If you are using your home phone or other landline, we will send you the ImpactConnect VoxBox.
- If you are using an Apple or Android cell phone or tablet, go to the AppStore or Play Store to download the ImpactConnect App.
- If you are using your internet-connected computer, click here to signup.
- If you are using your SIP-compatible phone, contact us at 855-678-1901.
ImpactConnect VoxBox Directions
The ImpactConnectVoxBox is an Analog Telephone Adaptor (ATA) designed to be a total solution for providing phone services over the internet. All of the ImpactConnect features and functions are available using a regular, analog telephone. The VoxBox is designed for easy configuration and easy installation.
- Connect one end of the network cable to your broadband router LAN port.
- Connect the other end to the VoxBox Internet port.
- Connect the phone cable from your telephone to the VoxBox Phone 1 port.
- Plug the Power Adapter into a wall outlet or power strip.
- Plug the Power Adapter into the DC 5V port on the back of the VoxBox.
- Allow approximately 2 minutes for the VoxBox to fully power up.
- You are ready to connect to the world.
Note: If you have successfully completed the setup process, the Power and Internet lights on your VoxBox should be lit up and green.
ImpactConnect App Directions
- For Apple iPhone users, visit the App Store.
- For Android users, visit the Play Store.
- Once you have installed the ImpactConnect app on your smartphone or tablet, tap on the QR code icon and scan the QR code you received via email to finish your registration and start connecting with the world.
ImpactConnect SIP-compatible phone directions
- Once you have signed up with ImpactConnect, call our support line at 1-855-678-1901
- ImpactConnect will ask you for the MAC address of your SIP compatible phone.
- Minutes after the setup is complete, your line is ready to use.